The City of Jenks and the Jenks Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, are partnering to build Jenks’ first public dog park!
BarkWest, located at ParkWest (Main St. and Koa), will feature:
- Fenced, double-gated small dog area
- Fenced, double-gated large dog area
- Water fountains
- Easy-to-access parking
- Natural shade
- Green, grassy areas
Where will BarkWest be?
Barkwest will be located in the southern portion of ParkWest, south of the ballfields. Click here to see a map showing its location.
How You Can Help
We need donations of all sizes! All donors will be recognized for their support. Because the Jenks Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, your donation may be tax deductible. All donors who request a receipt letter for their donation will have one emailed to them.
- Big Dog ($10,000 donation or higher) – Your name or company name/logo prominently displayed on park signage and on all digital materials
- Major Sponsor ($5,000 to $9,999) – Your name or company name/logo displayed on park signage and on all digital materials
- Gold Sponsor ($2,500 to $4,999 – Your name or company name/logo on park signage and digital materials
- Silver Sponsor ($101 to $2,499) – Name or company name on park sign and on digital materials
- Friend of the Park ($100 or less) – Name on digital materials
To donate online via GoFundMe, click here.
To download the informational/donor brochure, click here.
If you would like to donate via check or to find out more information, contact the Jenks Chamber at 918-299-5005 or email Jenks Chamber President Josh Driskell by clicking here.