Jenks has become synonymous with the word “home”. Residents praise the high quality of life, excellent public education systems, low crime rate, and convenience to the metro area.
Planned housing developments continue to be developed, which will add more than 1,500 new home lots in over twelve new subdivisions over the next few years. National, regional and local home builders remain confident as demand for new home construction remains high in the Jenks and Bixby school districts. Amenities include walking trails, parks, swimming pools and spray parks, playgrounds and community clubhouses. Mandatory home owner’s associations are being established as new subdivisions become occupied.
Jenks offers the home buyer a wide variety of homes in new and more established subdivisions to homes in the original town site. Prices for new homes range from $130,000 to $1,000,000+, with the average lot price ranging from $25,000 to over $100,000.
NEW SUBDIVISIONS IN JENKS CITY LIMITS (In development or planned)
1. Fountain Ridge www.fountainridgejenks.com
1. Southern Reserve www.simmonshomesok.com
2. Southwoods of Jenks www.wallacecompanies.com
3. Country Woods of Jenks www.wallacecompanies.com
4. Wood Lakes of Jenks www.wallacecompanies.com
5. Broadmoor Park www.rauschcolemanhomes.com
6. Augusta Greens www.augustagreens.com
7. Hidden Oaks www.hiddenoaksjenks.com
8. Brook at Stone Bluff www.cctulsa.com
9. Estates at Stone Bluff www.cctulsa.com
10. Weston www.caprockresources.com
11. Aberdeen Lake www.caprockresources.com
12. Oak Hill of Jenks www.wallacecompanies.com
13. Providence Hills www.wallacecompanies.com
14. Dutchers Crossing www.dutcherscrossing.com