With an unparalleled quality of life, Jenks is consistently recognized as a best place to live, not just in the state, but also in the country.
Named one of Money Magazine’s best places to live, Jenks offers top-notch schools, low crime, abundant amenities and easy access to everything offered in Tulsa.
Even with this growth, Jenks has maintained the small-town charm that first drew people here.
Prospective residents are sure to find the home of their dreams with neighborhood parks, friendly neighbors and an easy commute.
Purchasing a home in Jenks has proven to be a good investment as values have steadily increased and are projected to continue to do so.
Another popular attraction for residents is the high quality of public education in the Jenks. Residents attend Jenks Public Schools or Bixby Public Schools, both districts among the best in the state.
Demographically, more than 50 percent of residents in the community have at least a bachelor’s degree and nearly three-quarters of the population is under the age of 55.
Residents are also able to enjoy the amenities enjoyed by visitors, whether it be strolling down Main Street, visiting the Oklahoma Aquarium, where residents enjoy a 50 percent discount on memberships, or attending concerts at RiverWalk.
Jenks is alive the with sights and sounds of city exploding with progress and opportunity.
- A Money Magazine “Best Place to Live”
- “Best Place to Raise Kids in Oklahoma” – Bloomberg Businessweek
- A “Best Place to Live in Oklahoma” – movoto.com
- A “Best Town for Young Families” – Nerd Wallet
- An “Oklahoma City on the Rise” – Nerd Wallet
- A “Best City for Home Ownership” – Nerd Wallet
- “Best Small Town” – Oklahoma Magazine
- Jenks Public Schools: Recipient of the Malcolm Baldridge Award