Job Listings in the Jenks Area
Job listings are obtained from the business members of the Jenks Chamber. All questions should be addressed to business listed, not the Chamber. Chamber members want you job posted here? E-mail email@example.com.
U Dirty Dawg is needing a Dog Washer
Full Service Groomer looking for:
Experience Dog Bather
4 hours a day 8am-1pm
Tues. thru Sat
Email resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local manufacturer needs to hire 2 Mechanical Engineers (highly technical machine designers).
Relocation will be considered for the right person but the preference is finding someone in Oklahoma. Pay will be approximately $75K plus bonus potential. Experience in the Oil and Gas industry would be a plus but definitely machine design experience on a high level is required. These individuals need to be the inventor type that loves to design equipment and have the following qualifications:
• BS in Mechanical Engineering degree
• Drafting training
• Must have 2 – 7 years drafting experience with SolidWorks 3D CAD
• Experience with drafting of machinery
• Experience with complex multiple components assemblies a plus
If interested email your resume to Joan.Hofert@ExpressPros.com.
Local company is in need of an additional Accounting person
This candidate needs to be dependable, have good work ethics and have strong Excel skills. If interested email your resume to Joan.Hofert@ExpressPros.com.
Local company is looking for a Billing Clerk
Duties include computing costs and calculating rates for goods, services, and shipment of goods; posting data; and keeping records. If interested email resume to Joan.Hofert@ExpressPros.com.
Local Law firm needs to hire a Legal Litigation Secretary
Must have 5+ years of experience in litigation law. Experience in MS Word and MS Excel are a must. If interested send resume to Joan.Hofert@ExpressPross.com.
Local manufacturer needs to hire a Quality Inspector
Must know how to read mechanical drawings, blue prints, and understand tolerances. Must be able to detect problems. He/She will be inspecting parts, assemblies and weldment to prints and passing or failing those parts.
Experience in the use of measuring tools like calipers, measuring tape and micormeters, etc is a must. An understanding of equipment would be a plus. To apply email resume to Joan.Hofert@ExpressPros.com or call 918-746-4000 and ask for Joan.
Local manufacturer needs to hire a Shipping/Receiving person
Duties include preparing items for shipping out merchandise/material; receiving parts/materials in, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material. If interested email resume to Joan.Hofert@ExpressPros.com.
Local Manufacturer needs to hire a Maintenance Tech
Must have basic knowledge of plumbing, painting, groundskeeper, appliance repair, and electrical wiring; standard practices and tools used in the maintenance and repair of building facilities. If interested email resume toJoan.Hofert@ExpressPros.com or call 918-746-4000 and ask for Joan.
Local Bank seeking to hire a Teller
Tellers process member paying and receiving transactions.
- Process member paying and receiving transactions accurately.
- Identify member needs and refer financial products and services.
- Provide excellent customer service to each member or guest.
- Maintain confidentiality of member transaction at all times.
- Follow established procedures.
- Maintain job qualifications and attendance standards required of branch operations position.
- Adhere to company dress code guidelines.
- Look for opportunities to prevent loss to credit union.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of retail sales or customer service AND cash handling experience.
- Excellent computer skills in Word and Excel.
- Professional demeanor and a positive, proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and an advocate for a team environment.
Interested parties can visit www.tulsafederalcu.org and upload their resume under the “careers” tab, or send resume via fax to S. Boyd at 918-610-2878
Belk hiring team members
Are you interested in a career with Belk?
Belk is currently seeking outgoing , friendly candidates for the position of Operations Team Associates!
*20% discount beginning on your first day.
*On the job training.
*Competitive Medical,dental,vision and 401K.
*Receiv and process new merchandise on the sales floor.
*Set and sign sales.
*Merchandise Transfers and Returns.
*Support selling function of the store.
* maintenance and housekeeping.
call 918-447-6823 Ext. 201 or 202 for more information
Or apply on Belk.com
Jenks Fire and Rescue Hiring
Jenks Fire & Rescue is accepting applications for a paid firefighter position. Advance your knowledge and skills in specialized areas while proudly serving the Jenks community. Additional information can be found at www.jenks.com ; see “Employment” under the “City Info” tab.