As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, The Jenks Chamber of Commerce would like to provide resources for businesses and the community. Read the Jenk’s Chamber’s statement regarding the coronavirus.
Take It To Go
In an effort to support social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak, the Chamber has compiled a useful list of restaurants throughout the area who offer take out. Support your local restaurants.
Preparation and response
- Latest information and updates from the Tulsa Health Department
- Latest information and updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Preparation and response during a pandemic from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Minimizing business impact
- U.S. Chamber’s guidance for employers to plan and respond to coronavirus
- U.S. Chamber’s workplace tips for employees
- CDC’s guidance for businesses and employers
- Disaster preparedness and business resilience planning from the U.S. Chamber Foundation
- SBA disaster assistance loans for small businesses impacted by COVID-19