State and City of Jenks Updates and Requirements
Jenks Restaurants and Businesses
During this unprecedented event, the Jenks Chamber is compiling business hours and services, available to the community. In the links above, view lists of takeout options and open businesses with adjusted hours and operations. You may also submit a brief survey detailing your current needs in response to the coronavirus.
Small Business Administration and federal resources
Fill out Oklahoma Small Business Disaster Economic Injury Assessment here
Apply for Small Business Administration Disaster Loan here
Documents required for an SBA loan
- Business Loan Application (SBA Form 5) completed and signed by business applicant.
- IRS Form 4506-T completed and signed by Applicant business, each principal owning 20% or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member and, for any owner who has more than a 50% ownership in an affiliate business. (Affiliates include business parent, subsidiaries, and/or businesses with common ownership or management).
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recent Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available.
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) completed, signed and dated by the applicant (if a sole proprietorship), each principal owning 20% or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member.
- Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202 may be used).
Additional information that may be necessary to process your application:
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recent Federal income tax returns for each principal owning 20% or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member, and each affiliate when any owner has more than a 50% ownership in the affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management.
- If the most recent Federal income tax return has not been filed, a year-end profit and loss statement and balance sheet for that tax year is acceptable.
- A current year-to-date profit and loss statement.
- Additional Filing Requirements (SBA Form 1368) providing monthly sales figures.
- Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- NEW – Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Paycheck Protection Program)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Guide to CARES Act Relief
Paycheck Protection Program
- FAQ can be found here.
- A top-line overview of the program can be found here.
- If you’re a lender, more information can be found here.
- If you’re a borrower, more information can be found here.
- The application for borrowers can be found here.
Information from the office of Senator James Lankford
- Click here for information on direct access payments to individuals and families.
- Click here for information on unemployment insurance.
- Click here for information on the Employee Retention Tax Credit.
- Click here for information on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Click here for information on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program.
Preparation and response
- Latest information and updates from the Tulsa Health Department
- Latest information and updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Preparation and response during a pandemic from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Minimizing business impact
- CDC’s guidance for businesses and employers
- Disaster preparedness and business resilience planning from the U.S. Chamber Foundation
- SBA disaster assistance loans for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
Essential Business Form (State of Oklahoma)
- Identification of essential critical infrastructure workers during COVID-19 response (form to be deemed an “essential” business)
- View the Governor’s executive order
- Teleconferences for Oklahoma businesses
Job Listings in the Jenks Area
As we hear of job opportunities, we will keep a running list. View our current list of jobs available in the area. If you are hiring, or know of other opportunities, please email email@example.com.
From Our Members
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Employee Paid Leave Rights
- Employer Expanded Family and Medical Leave Requirements
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Q&A