Current City of Jenks Reopening Phase:
The mask mandate in no longer in effect as of May 1, 2021. Stay up to date at jenks.com.
GRANTS AND OTHER FINANCIAL RELIEF PROGRAMS
- Tulsa County Business RESET Program (Closed)
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application (Rules and guidelines are subject to change. Check regularly and contact your lender, us or the SBA if you have any questions).
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
The Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance program has allocated all its funds and is now closed. The EIDL program in general is still open for application.
- Federal Reserve Main Street Lending Program
- City of Jenks Resources Page
- Jenks Chamber’s guide to the city’s opening guidelines – prepared for Jenks businesses (June 2020)
- Tulsa County Health Department Restaurant Guidance
- Download and print “We Believe in Jenks Businesses” poster
- Dine In Jenks (including takeout options)
- Member cleaning services for reopening businesses
- The Public Service Company has a 24/7 customer service phone line for any customer (residential or commercial) who needs to work out a pay arrangement. PSO is asking that customers reach out before the moratorium on cut offs is lifted. Contact 1-888-832-6279 to make arrangements.
- Oklahoma Department of Health Coronavirus data
- Governor’s office’s Oklahoma COVID-19 Resources
- State of Oklahoma’s Open Up and Recover Safely plan
- Guidelines for reopening barber and cosmetology salons (June 2020)
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce PPE Source Directory
- Centers for Disease Control’s social distancing and sanitation protocols
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Small Business Administration COVID-19 guidance and resources
- US Chamber of Commerce Paid Leave Programs Employer Guide
- Department of Labor guidance on workplace safety and COVID-19
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards for COVID-19
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Toolkit
- US Chamber of Commerce Main Street Lending Program Guide