Trader Leaf in RiverWalk Crossing is seeking a retail store sales team member as they prepare to open in 2016.
Trader Leaf is a retail tea store that specializes in high quality loose leaf tea. Teas, Pu-erh, Herbal & Fruit, Matcha, and Matcha flavored.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Safe food handling procedures. Tulsa health safety class testing.
• Adheres to Trader Leaf’s goal to maintain consistent world class high quality tea throughout the buyers purchase.
• Facilitates and services the general operations of the store.
• Delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store partners to ensure smooth flow of operations with input and guidance from General Manager.
• Consistently reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
• Engages in conversation with customers to understand their needs in order to create a positive experience.
• Maintain store cleanliness.
• Monitors, maintains and follows policies and procedures.
Summary of Experience
• Previous retail experience
• Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment
• Experience leading
• Experience training others
• High School Diploma/GED
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.